Answered By: Kara Kugelmeyer
Last Updated: Apr 20, 2020     Views: 7

  • You need to find out if Colby has access to the journal that the article appears in.
    • Search for the SOURCE TITLE (or the JOURNAL TITLE) in the CBB catalog.
    • Do a title search.
  • If Colby has the journal, the catalog will tell you what years we have,
  • If we have electronic access, or in paper, or microfilm, etc. 
  • Then you can access it however it is available.
  • If we don't have the year you need, or we don't have the title, then you can request the title from another library through ILL (Interlibrary Loan). It usually only takes a few days, sometimes even less.
    • The ILL link is found on our Library home page.
    • It will take you to a login page where you will need to register only once, then the system will remember your information and you can track all your requests.