Answered By: Kara Kugelmeyer
Last Updated: Apr 22, 2020     Views: 7

  • Bixler Art/Music Library's bound journals are in the  Colby Annex.
  • They can be requested for delivery to Bixler by finding title in the library catalog,
  • Using the CBB Request link, and selecting the specific volume (year) of the bound volume.

Contact Us