Answered By: Kara Kugelmeyer
Last Updated: Apr 30, 2020     Views: 6

Make sure that Colby does not have access to them.

  • Look up the Title of the Journal in the Library Catalog.
  • Verify that we do not have access to that year in paper or electronically.


  • Then you can request the article on ILL (Interlibrary Loan).
  • Often you will get the article within a couple of days, if not sooner.