Answered By: Olin Students
Last Updated: May 01, 2020     Views: 7

  • The Science Library used to house all US topographical maps.
  • In the summer of 2013, they were moved to the Libraries' Annex.
  • You can contact through the Olin Circulation Desk to get one. 
  • There are still indexes to the quadrangles for each state in the Science Library. 

Related Topics

    Contact Us