Answered By: Marilyn R. Pukkila
Last Updated: May 07, 2020     Views: 3

You can call the Student Computer Support service at X4224, or e-mail them at  Faculty and staff may e-mail or call X4222.  You can also go over to Lovejoy first floor (lower level) to speak to someone.

Contact Us